Can I use an iphone

Hi was wondering if the footage from an iphone would work with actionstitch I have an iphone 14 and a Samsung S21 which both record in 4k at 60fps?

Technically it is possible. Both iphone 14 and Samsung S21 have wide angle lens with a FOV of 120 degree. I think it usually means the diagonal FOV, and the horizontal FOV may be around 100. Not ideal, but it should work.

I seem to be getting a strange distortion like its both stretched and incomplete in the right-hand video it seems fine on the left side can I sent you a sample of the footage?

You need calibration files for both phones in order for the stitching to work correctly. Go to Calibration Checkerboard Collection | Mark Hedley Jones, pick the first A4 checkerboard then show in on a big monitor or TV. Take a video of the checkerboard like this video: https://download.actionstitch.com/calibration_sample.mp4 and send the video to me.

The camera settings used to take the calibration video must be the same as those used for the game.

hi what email address do I send the files to I sent a link to them to the forum email address.

You can send the link to me in a private message on this forum.