How to activate license?

Hey, I followed the guide on how to stitch, but when I got to the stitch screen and pressed Start I got an error saying my license was expired. I followed the steps in a different topic, removing the preferences default, and now I get:

License server returned: This computer is not eligible for the 30-day trial

I have purchased a license, but I’m not sure how to activate. I’m on macOS 13.0 (22A380), and when I open the app there’s no menu up top, so there’s no option to activate the license

Look at the menu bar on the top of the screen. To the right there should be a number of icons, one of which should be the icon for ActionStitch. Click on it and select About, and you should see a dialog where you can enter the activation code to activate the license.

Thank you! I was looking for the app menu on the left. I’m using Bartender, so the tray icon was hidden. This worked!

My license expired while I was still trying out the software so I went ahead and purchased a license. I am running 1.03 and I see no About dialog. There is no menu or anything on the top. How do I enter my license so I can use the software?

Right click the ActionStitch system tray icon and you should see the About menu. Windows hide all system tray icons by default – you may need to expand them.

Thank you! I was looking all of the software itself. Duh. Thanks so much!

Im sorry but I am still unable to find the location of where to add my activation code into despite following this thread. Can I please have so screen shots or further assistance? Thank you

Is this Mac or Windows?

Hi, I have the same issue. I just purchased the license and try to activate it. I couldn’t find any place to enter the license number. I run it on Windows 11 pro.

BTW, the app doesn’t seem to be working. I tried it with your sample video clips. I could only do the 1st step - align by audio. When I went to the 2nd step - sync, nothing happened. (never mind, I have to choose a camera first)

Look for the ActionStitch system tray icon near the right bottom corner of the screen. By default all system tray icons are hidden and you’ll have to click the up arrow to see them.

Once you find the system tray icon, right click it and select the About menu to bring up the activation dialog where you can enter the license code.

1 Like

I don’t see the “About” menu by doing so. Check the picture I attached here.

I believe you need to use the tray icon, not the taskbar one that you’re showing here.

The tray should be on the same bar, but to the right (almost right-most item, maybe to the left of the Date if I remember my windows days correctly). If there’s two many items, you’ll see an up arrow instead.

Click the arrow, and you’ll see all your tray items, one of which should be action stitch. If you right-click that, the first item is About

1 Like