Stream from Google Drive? Other cheap hosting options?

This looks really promising, the player just as much so as the stitching. Does anyone know of a way to use the player with content hosted on google drive? Or are there any other cost-effective options to host video? This is not a pro-use scenario-

I can confirm google drive, while capable of serving the media, is not a suitable source since there are download caps that will lock the file. I’d love to hear if anyone has any usable alternatives for serving the video-

I personally upload all my videos to Wasabi . $5.99 per month for 1TB, no bandwidth or API fees. Download is fast enough to play video smoothly.

There isn’t a hard bandwidth cap. However, they expect you to download no more than what you store (i.e., 1TB per month).

1 Like

Ok I was really close to trying Wasabi. Cloudflare was another option that popped up.

Hello, i am trying to use Wasabi to stream my first video, but i obtain an error message: “The media could not be loaded, either because the server or network failed or because the format is not supported”.

I can view the video from my hard disk using Chrome.

This is the link i am trying to use: ActionStitch Player

Thank you very much

Did you make the file public within wasabi?

It is a problem of Wasabi trial, it is not possible to make public. I will try other hosting.