Very exciting... AI enhancements and Yi 4k 3d file

I’ve been looking for a solution like this for a few years, and I’m excited to see what AI I can apply for the output files to add in auto-panning, zoom, etc…

Do you have a 3D print for Yi 4K cameras?

1 Like

I uploaded the Yi 4K stl file to: actionstitch-player/yi_4k.stl at main · gilbertchen/actionstitch-player · GitHub

I only have one Yi 4K camera, so while I made sure that the camera fits the mount, I can’t do a full field test of two cameras side by side.

Thanks, thats great. Once I’ve got the stitching working (I have x2 Yi 4k’s hanging around which have been gathering dust for exactly this type of project), I’m going to do some AI on auto-following the ball… I’ll share after.

1 Like

Awesome. This is EXACTLY what I have been looking for. Definitely keep us posted with the AI piece. I’m hoping to stitch a couple of Gitup Duo 3 cameras “2160p” since I have them laying around as well. Interested in seeing the tradeoffs of this vs 4K.

1 Like

Thats great. I would also say as a Veo user (not trying to sound ungrateful) but the 30fps really causes alot of motion bluring, is there an option (hardware permitting) to allow 60fps?

I’ll keep you updated on the AI work as well :slight_smile:

Also keen to follow the AI venture. Will you be using Python?

Is the ‘Yi Lite’ camera the same as the ‘Yi 4k Action’ camera?

No they are different. Yi Lite can only shoot 4k at 20fps while Yi 4k can do 4k at 30fps.

Yi Lite: Yi Technology
Yi 4k: Yi Technology

Thanks! I saw a couple Lite’s on ebay for very good prices, but didn’t catch the 20fps piece. Glad I didn’t buy them.