What is the best way to keep your cameras level relative to each other?

Hello All,
I created my own camera case via CAD and have used a cheap Toybox printer to print the case in 4-5 pieces. The issue I’m running into (which is super frustrating) is that the cameras seem to not stay level relative to each other when recording. So I end up having to change the alignment angle when I stitch the videos together and then lose a lot of the vertical viewing area.

Does anyone have a nice tip or trick to keep the cameras level? I thought about having a professional shop print the case in one piece using a different tech than the Toybox FDM…which is not super accurate.

Thanks,
Eric

Can you show a picture of your camera case?

Yes, I’ll send a couple.

I think the leveling issue is mostly due to tilting when on the tripod, but I’m not sure.

I also found a way to not lose the viewing area by just not changing the angle before stitching (I was angling it 5 degrees). I thought it would ruin it if my vertical stitch line wasn’t exactly parallel with the soccer field center line, but I found out if I centered it on the middle of the center circle, it would still stitch together ok.

I have a 38 degree angle horizontally and a 25 degree angle down. The lens center points are aligned (I made sure in CATIA).

The third pic shows the little screw in piece that came with the camera that I use to tighten it to the base of the case.

Sorry for so many replies, but you can see here is my final product (currently being stitched). You can visibly see the stitch line is not parallel with the center line on the field, but it’s turning out fine.